The International Annals of Medicine is an initiative to provide a quality publishing platform for research scholars. All the papers are published after favorable peer review by qualified researchers. We cover the costs partially through article processing fees. Our expenses are split among editorial costs, electronic composition and production, journal information system, manuscript management system, electronic archiving, overhead expenses, and administrative expenses. Moreover, we are providing research paper publishing in minimum available cost.
In support of our vision to facilitate research and encourage its distribution, we offer a fee waiver to researchers and authors who finds difficulties in processing such fees. Authors and scholars are required to email us on email@example.com with their request.
Publication rate is 100$.
The Publication Process consists With The Following Steps. The Ultimate Objectives Of This Process Are Quality. Full Process is expected to be Completed Within 3-7 Days.
1. After Receiving The Manuscript, We Will Send A Submission Of Acknowledgement E-Mail to The Author.
2. Manuscripts Will Be Checked By Plagiarism Checker Software.
3. Primary Quality Will Be Checked By The Editor.
4. The Manuscript Will Be Sent For Double Blinded Review.
5. Based On The Double Blinded Review Editor Will Take Decision And The Decision Will Be Communicated To The Author. Decisions Can Be Three Types Like Accepted Without Revision, Resubmit With Major/Minor Revisions, Rejected.
6. After The Final Review Process and upon Acceptance We Will Send A Payment Request To The Author.